Description: iMAX B6 80W 6A Lipo Battery Balance Charger With Power Supply Adapter EU Plug
The latest version of the popular IMAX B6AC has arrived and now boasts some unique new features. The latest V2 Model now offers PC connectivity which allows the user to control the charger via your home computer and upgrade the firmware as and when necessary.
The B6AC V2 now gives you the ability to adjust the terminal voltage, which makes the charger the perfect charging solution for heavy duty batteries.
The B6AC V2 can also be used as a Lithium battery meter / internal resistance meter and boasts additional functions which include, automatic charging current limit, capacity limit and processing time limit, making the B6AC V2 one of the safest chargers available today.
- Input Voltage: 11~18V
- Circuit power: Max
- Charge: 80W / Max
- Discharge: 5W
- Charge Current Range: 0.1~5.0A
- Discharge current range: 0.1~1.0A
- Ni-MH/NiCd cells: 1~15
- Li-ion/Poly cells: 1~6
- Pb battery
- Voltage: 2~20V
- Dimensions: 133x87x33m
- Microprocessor controlled
- Delta-peak sensitivity
- Individual cell balancing
- Li-ion, LiPo and LiFe capable
- Ni-Cd and NiMH capable
- Large range of charge currents
- Store function, allows safe storage current
- Time limit function
- Input voltage monitoring. (Protects car batteries at the field)
- Data storage (Store up to 5 packs in memory)
- Battery break in and cycling.
Software Optimized operating software:
- iMax B6 features an AUTO function that controls the charge rate during charging and discharging. For Lithium batteries, this can prevent overcharging which may lead to an explosion due to the user’s setting the charge rate improperly. It will disconnect the circuit automatically and initiate an alarm if there is any malfunction. All the operating modes of this charger are controlled through two way communication, between the charger and the battery to achieve maximum safety. All the settings can be configured by the user.
Internal independent lithium battery balancer:
- iMax B6 employs an individual-cell-voltage balancer. It is not necessary to connect an external balancer for balance charging.
Balancing individual cells battery discharging:
- During the process of discharging, the eXtreme 605 can monitor and balance each cell of the battery individually. An error message will be indicated and the process will be ended automatically if the voltage of any single one cell is abnormal.
Adaptable to various types of lithium battery:
- iMax B6 is adaptable to various types of Lithium batteries, such as Li-ion, LiPo and the new LiFe series of batteries.
“Fast” and “storage” mode of lithium battery:
- There are various methods of charging Lithium batteries. “Fast” charge reduces the charging time whereas “store charge” can control the final voltage of your battery. This method is best for long term storage and protects the useful life of the battery.
- Delta-peak sensitivity: The automatic charge termination program based on the principle of the Delta-peak voltage detection. When the battery’s voltage exceeds the threshold, the process will be terminated automatically.
Automatic charging current limit:
- You can set the upper limit of the charge current when charging your NiCd or NiMH batteries. This is useful for NiMH batteries of low impedance and capacity in the ‘AUTO’ charging mode.
- The batteries internal chemical reaction can cause the temperature of the battery to rise during charging. If the temperature limit is reached (set by the user), the charging process will be terminated. This function is available by connecting an optional temperature probe, which is not included in with the charger.
Processing time limit:
- The user can set the maximum charging time. If the charging time exceeds the limit, the process will be terminated automatically when you set the maximum time for the charging mode.
- The “” can store data from ten different batteries. The user can set the charging / discharging parameters for a particular battery type and “call up” these settings to charge a battery without additional programming needed.
- Batteries can be set to charge/ discharge for 5 cycles if needed.
- 1 x IMAX B6 Professional Balance Charger